Guidelines / Rules / Regulations / SystemsEdit
Numbers = PointsEdit
- The total of the numbers rolled is the amount of hit points that are subtracted from the opponent's health.
- The total of the numbers rolled must be greater than the attacker's total number count in order to successfully block the attack.
- Depending on the set of rules you and your opponent agreed to follow, the attacker's number will or will not be decreased by the opponent's number if it is not high enough to successfully block.
- Depending on the set of rules you and your opponent agreed to follow, the opponent's number being equal to the attacker's number will either result in a successful block, a flip of a coin, a roll of a die by both players for determining the outcome, or a failed block.
Numbers = StrengthEdit
- Low Number: Weak Attack or Miss
- Moderate Number: Average Attack
- High Number: Critical Hit